Monday 28 October 2013

How much is too much Blogging?


Gosh...

I didn't think I'd get into this but I really am.

Blogging is addictive, and I find myself counting the days until I deem it reasonably fit to blog again.

I wouldn't quite say it's a disease or an obsession, but it's definitely an urge and I'm hooked.

I find myself so into it that I can't wait an appropriate amount of days before I can post again. I have about ten or twelve posts already written waiting to be released. Is that sad?

I thought I wouldn't be able to carry out this thing. I had only started it in the first place because I wanted to establish some form of writing platform (see my first blog), but now this thing has become full-blown therapeutic. I get why so many people do it now.

I don't know who's out there interested in this, or who's actually reading it. Apparently there are some - and a big 안녕하세요 to the readers I've randomly attracted in South Korea!

But my question is this: How much blogging is too much blogging?

And now for the continuation of questions -
How often do you blog?
Why do you blog?
How long have you been blogging?
And if you're an unpublished author, do you feel as if blogging is getting you noticed?

Thanks for checking back in with me and following these things. I love the conversation it starts, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

SIDE NOTE: I've seen and written the word 'blog' so many times it now looks funny.
DOUBLE SIDE NOTE: I just realized I'm blogging about blogging. Lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment